- Brandy Vazquez was hospitalized after suffering two life-threatening allergic reactions on Monday but was discharged this morning (2/20). She is requesting prayers to find the root of the problem. The cause is unknown, doctors suspect environmental causes.
Alex Weaver (Necole Weaver's son)was admitted to Our Lady of the Lake because he has a fever and has been discharged today (2/20). He does have sickle beta thalassemia and with a fever they needed to monitor him and gave him antibiotics. Flu test was negative. He is feeling better.
- Josh Frank and family as they grieve the passing of Lottie Frank, Josh's mother, on Wednesday, February 7th.
- Fierro Family as they grieve the passing of Nora Fierro (January 30th).
- Gloria Vessel thanks you for your prayers for her cousin, Yvonne. Yvonne passed away on January 28th.
- Joanne DeAngelis' family as they grieve the passing of her father, Charles.
- Prayers for the Morris family, as the grieve the passing of Ray Morris.
- Marilyn Carpenter is working with home therapy and welcomes & needs visitors.
- Matt & Nicole Fitzgerald request your prayers for wisdom, courage and strength.
- Cynthia Butler is in Jefferson Manor Nursing Home.
- Judy Carney heart issues are getting a little worse.
- Candy Lackie is in St. James Place.
- Leelice Fontenot is in Colonial Care Nursing Home.
- Bryan-Austin Plunkett, son of Bridgett Plunkett, grandson of Kimbroughs, suffers with chronic pancreatitis.
- Willie Andrews is in Carrington Rehab.
- Nancy DeMarcay for health issues and for husband, AJ as he cares for her and adjust to their new living arrangements
- AD & Dot Carter - health issues.
- Jennifer Baumgartner has a vestibular/balance disorder which makes life very difficult.
- Jerry Kimbrough continues treatments for an orbital lymphoma. The chemo does complicate his diabetes.
- Glen Carpenter improve from cancer of the tongue.
- Missionary Families -Please remember our missionaries Denis & Robbie Ruiz and David & Ana Guaicara our missionaries in Venezuela; Winston and Luis Bolt are in Indonesia.
Friends and Family of Members
Jim Woodroof, many may know from Harding, was placed in hospice last week. Cancer has spread throughout his body and he has chosen not to take treatments. His spirits are good; he is excited about going home to meet Jesus face to face. Prayers for his wife, Louine and children. You can get their address from the church office, if you would like to send a card.
Laura Rainier's grandfather, Mike (mom's stepdad) was diagnosed with a cancerous spot in his sinuses after being ill with respiratory/sinus issues for a while. Not sure of the treatment plan as this time but prayers requested.
- Jerry & Shirley Hendrick (former members) need our prayers as Jerry was recently diagnosed with esophageal cancer and will going to MD Anderson for treatments.
- Laura Kate Amrhein's father, Sam Barham, is battling leukemia. He is suffering with some set backs after a stem cell transplant.
- Lynda Stewarts' brother, Buddy, struggles with heart issues.
- Jimmie Carter's son-in-law, Raymond, was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer (Hodgkin Lymphoma).
- Gay Adams father's is battling stage 4 bone cancer. He lives in Oklahoma.
- Bayham's friend's granddaughter has had several surgeries for injuries sustained in a fall and there has been some improvement. However, there is still no feeling her legs.
- Brian Fennell's sister, Diane Mcmahon, was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Ellis' friend, Barbara, battles ovarian cancer.
- Vicki Doyle has a friend who is suffering memory loss.
- Gloria Vessel's brother, Edward, dealing with serious health issues and treatments.
- Greg Douglas' sister, Glenda Thomas, continues with treatment and emotional healing after begin badly burned in a work accident.
- Vernon Samuels, Albert Samuel's mother, is in a nursing home in Shreveport.
- Friends of Beattys, Judy and Larry Kindred need prayers for their health.
- Jeanne Beatty's Friend, Dot Lofton suffering with MS and severe depression and resides in a nursing home.
- Jeanne Beatty's aunt, Mary Nell, will be having an MRI on her hand, prayers for good results.
- Charlotte Word's Mother, Patsy Williams, has difficulty walking.
- Charlotte Hue's mother struggles with health issues.
- Sonja Laborde's mother, Jane Riner, lives with a fracture in her neck. She is 80 yrs old.