- Sarah Word is suffering with headaches. An MRI has been scheduled but for now treating with medication for migraines.
- Alina Vazquez had minor outpatient surgery on Wednesday, May 17th. Pray for speedy healing.
- Our love and prayers are with Anabel Jiron’s family as she greives the passing of her mother, Maria Felisa, in Nicaragua.
Jennifer Yale's family is grieving the passing of Molly, her toddler aged niece, who passed from this earthly life on Saturday, May 6th. She had been treated with a liver & kidney transplant. Prayers for all the family as they grieve.
Bryan Cook's mother, Patricia Parish passed away on Tuesday, April 25th after battling cancer. Services are Friday, 28th in Florida.
- Dorinda Folse's father, BJ Simmons, passed away Saturday, April 22nd. Services will be in Decatur, AL at the Austinville Church of Christ on Tuesday, April 25th at 1pm with visitation at 11am.
- Leelice Fontenot fell and broke both of her ankles. She is in Baton Rouge General on Bluebonnet.
- Joe Mitchen has suffered an injury to his shoulder making life a bit more difficult for him.
- Cheryl Fitzgerald continues with radiation treatments.
- Pat Beatty has a blood clot in his leg. He is at home and treating it with medication.
- Bryan-Austin Plunkett, son of Bridgett Plunkett, grandson of Kimbroughs, suffers with chronic pancreatitis.
- Willie Andrews is in Carrington Rehab.
- Nancy DeMarcay Please continue to lift her in prayer for health issues and for AJ as he cares for her and as they prepare to move to New Orleans with her brother.
- Marilyn Carpenter needs prayers for strengthening after health issues.
- Lottie Frank is undergoing treatments for cancer. Please pray for healing.
- AD & Dot Carter -Continue to pray for the health of AD and Dot Carter.
- Jennifer Baumgartner has a vestibular/balance disorder which makes life very difficult.
- Jerry Kimbrough continues treatments for an orbital lymphoma.
- Lusi Bolt -Our missionary, wife of Winston, is being treated for cancer in Indonesia.
- Glen Carpenter continues to improve from cancer of the tongue, speech is improving.
- Missionary Families -Please remember our missionaries Denis & Robbie Ruiz and David & Ana Guaicara our missionaries in Venezuela; Matt & Nicole Fitzgerald are in Honduras; Winston and Luis Bolt are in Indonesia.
Friends and Family of Members
- Brandy Vazquez' father, Ricky Colligan, recent cardiologist visit confirmed that his heart is still in AFib, medications are not correcting it. He is too weak for other measures.
- Friend of Tucker family, Virginia Vitalone, from Rome, was injured after being struck by a moped while she was walking. Her lower back is fractured.
- Gloria Vessel's cousin, Yvonne, is doing much better after being in critical condition, has been discharged home.
- Gloria Vessel's cousin, Leroy, is undergoing cancer treatments.
- Greg Douglas' sister, Glenda Thomas, was badly burned on her hands, face and legs in a work accident.
- Vernon Samuels, Albert Samuel's mother, is in a skilled nursing home in Shreveport.
- Friends of Beattys, Judy and Larry Kindred need prayers for their health
- Charlotte Word's Mother, Patsy Williams, is at home, but still not able to walk. She has a wheelchair to move around in but, is still having problems with her legs which prevents her from walking.
- Sonja Laborde's mother, Jane Riner, lives with a fracture in her neck. She is 80 yrs old. Please pray for healing.
- Jeanne Beatty's Friends, Dot and Wayne Lofton need our prayers for improved health. Dot is suffering with MS and Wayne has leukemia.
- Elaine Green, Jeannie Beatty’s cousin, is back home after being hospitalized with sepsis but still needs our prayers for recovery.
- Donnie & Veris Batie's family member, Please continue to pray for the health of Valerian B. Smith, a family member of Donnie and Veris Batie.