- Lynn and Jane Wooley are grieving the passing of their son, Rusyl. Our love and prayers are with them at this time. Arrangements are as follows:
Thursday, October 11, 2018
The Church International, 2037 Quail Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Visitation: 9-11 AM at The Church International
Funeral: 11 am
Interment: Grace Memorial Park, 60455 Bayou Jacob Rd., Plaquemine, LA 70764 - 1:30 PM
- Liam Charles Hawkins, newborn of Aaron & Samantha Hawkins was born a few weeks early on Wednesday, Sept. 19th weighing 6lbs. 5oz. He is in NICU but doing well.
- Bryan-Austin Plunkett, son of Bridgett Plunkett, grandson of Kimbroughs, is in OLOL with a staph infection that is affecting his brain and heart.
- Cynthia Butler awaits results of an MRI on her hip. Prayers for correct diagnosis and good results. She is is in Jefferson Manor Nursing Home.
- Joyce Murphy is doing amazingly well after suffering burns that affected her face/hands/legs.
- Gloria Vessel is doing well following her surgery. Continue to lift her in prayer as she has further treatments.
- Jennifer Baumgartner's dad, Tom Isenberg, passed away on August 16th. The service in Decatur, IL was on Sept. 15th.
- Julie Ashton has been diagnosed with stage 3C epithelial ovarian cancer. She is responding well to chemo therapy.
- Bruce McDonald is recovering from surgery to repair injury to his leg sustain in a fall.
- Veris Batie continues to recover and is doing well following a treatment (to seal blood vessels that caused the stroke).
- Grieving families
- Marilyn Carpenter is working with home therapy and welcomes & needs visitors.
- Judy Carney is recovering from surgery on Monday, Sept. 17th.
- Candy Lackie is in St. James Place.
- Leelice Fontenot is in Colonial Care Nursing Home.
- Willie Andrews is in Carrington Rehab.
- Nancy & AJ DeMarcay for health issues.
- AD & Dot Carter - health issues.
- Jennifer Baumgartner has a vestibular/balance disorder which makes life very difficult.
- Jerry Kimbrough continues treatments for an orbital lymphoma.
- Glen Carpenter improve from cancer of the tongue.
- Missionary Families -Please remember our missionaries Denis & Robbie Ruiz and David & Ana Guaicara our missionaries in Venezuela; Winston and Luis Bolt are in Indonesia.
Friends and Family of Members
- Tom Duve's nephew, Charlie, was in a serious accident. He had one surgery on Oct. 1st. He has a long recovery ahead of him.
- Doris Traylor's friend, Helen Neal, is in the hospital in Oklahoma with health issues and needs our prayers.
- Billy Godfrey's friend, Marianne, is being hospitalized with Sepsis. She is in the Charleston area, spared from the hurricane but suffering with these complications.
- Love and prayers for Larry Kirschner and his family as they grieve the passing of his sister-in-law, Lori. She had a benign tumor removed from her heart but did not recover and passed away on Sunday Morning.
- Leelice Fontenot's son-in-law, BJ, has recently completed radiation for follicular lymphoma on his spine, but another spot has been found and he will begin chemo treatments.
- Gloria Vessel's brother, Ernest, is having heart function problems.
- Kathy Heitzenrater (former member) continues to work with doctors to adjust medication for pain management of Trigeminal Neuralgia. Kathy has suffered a seizure recently as a result of not being able to take certain medications. Prayers that this will be worked out quickly.
- Jeanne Beatty's cousin, Wayne, is suffering with a serious leg infection and another cousin, Elaine is taking chemo treatments for lymphoma and sister, Judy, is having some medical testing done.
- Laura Rainier's grandfather, Mike (mom's stepdad) was diagnosed with a cancerous spot in his sinuses.
- Jerry Hendrick (former member) battles esophageal cancer.
- Laura Kate Amrhein's father, Sam Barham, is battling leukemia.
- Lynda Stewarts' brother, Buddy, struggles with heart issues.
- Jimmie Carter's son-in-law, Raymond, is doing better after lung surgery.
- Brian Fennell's sister, Diane Mcmahon, battles breast cancer.
- Vicki Doyle has a friend who is suffering memory loss.
- Greg Douglas' sister, Glenda, is recovering from facial surgery that resulted from a burn accident at work. Greg's brother has many health issues as well, and is recovering from foot amputation.
- Vernon Samuels, Albert Samuel's mother, is in a nursing home in Shreveport.
- Judy & Larry Kindred (friends of Beatty's) suffer with many health issues, plus a recent car accident.
- Jeanne Beatty's Friend, Dot Lofton suffering with MS and severe depression and resides in a nursing home.
- Lavern Webb's friend's (Tammy) sister-in-law, Cathy, needs prayers for improved health.
- Charlotte Word's Mother, Patsy Williams, health and care issues.
- Lavern Webb's friend, Mary Lou, is having to wear a non-weight bearing boot due to broken bone.
- Charlotte Hue's mother struggles with health issues.
- Sonja Laborde's mother, Jane Riner, lives with a fracture in her neck. She is 80 yrs old.